- NV Narendra Kumar and RKS, A Decentralized Information flow Security Model for Multilevel Security and Privacy Domains, US Patent 9,507,929 B1, Granted 29 Nov 2016.
- Anshu S Anand, R. K. Shyamasundar, and Sathya Peri, “STMs in Practice: Partial Rollback vs Pure Abort Mechanisms”, in Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (IF:1.133), published by Wiley, Volume 31, Issue 5, date published: 12 March 2018
- Anshu S Anand, Akash Srivastava and R. K. Shyamasundar, “A Deadlock-Free lock-based synchronization for GPUs”, in Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (IF:1.133), Wiley, Volume 31, Issue 7, date published: 21 September 2018
- TCP Download Performance in Dense WiFi Scenarios: Analysis and Solution
Mukulika Maity, Bhaskaran Raman, Mythili Vutukuru
IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Volume 16, Issue 1, Jan 2017.
- Ashwin Gumaste, Saurabh Hote, Punit Ghodasara, Tamal Das, Sidharth Sharma, Aniruddha Kushwaha, “Developing and Deploying a Carrier-class SDN-Centric Network Management System for a Tier-1 Service Provider Network,” To appear IEEE/OSA Journal of Optical Communication and Networks (JOCN) 2017.
- Joshi, S. Mehta, T. Das and A. Gumaste, “On Control Plane Algorithms for Carrier Ethernet Networks: Unicast, Multicast provisioning and ControlTraffic Reduction” in Optical Switching and Networking Journal 2016
- Mukulika Maity, Bhaskaran Raman, Mythili Vutukuru TCP Download Performance in Dense WiFi Scenarios: Analysis and Solution, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 2016.
- Maitreya Natu, Ratan K. Ghosh, Rudrapatna K. Shyamasundar, Rajiv Ranjan “Holistic Performance Monitoring of Hybrid Clouds: Complexities and Challenges,”IEEE Cloud Computing, Vol.3 Jan:Feb, 2016, pp.72-81
- Meisong Wang, Charith Perera, Prem Prakash Jayaraman, Miranda Zhang, Peter Strazdins, R.K. Shyamasundar, Rajiv Ranjan, “Sensor Data Fusion in the Internet of Things, International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies, “International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies,Vol.7 1:, 2016, pp.15-22
- NV Narendra Kumar, RK Shyamasundar “Towards An Executable Declarative Specification of Access Control,” CSI J. of Computing, Vol.2 4:, 2015, pp.34-43
- S. Bidkar, Ashwin Gumaste, P. Ghodasara, A. Kushwaha, J. Wang and A. Somani Scalable Segment Routing – A New Paradigm for Efficient Service Provider Networking using Carrier Ethernet Advances IEEE/OSA Journal of Optical Communication and Networking 7-5- 2015 445 460 A May 2015
- A. Mathew, P. Gokhale, T. Das and Ashwin Gumaste Application of Robust Optimization to Multi-layer High-Speed Network Design and Mobile Backhaul IEEE/OSA Journal of Optical Communication and Networking 7-4- 2015 352 – 367 367 A April 2015
- D. Bhamare, A. Gumaste and M. Krishnamoorthy Models and Algorithms for Centralized Control Planes to Optimize Control Traffic Overhead Computer Communications, 2015
- Jaidev Shenoy, Virendra Singh, Kelly Ockunzzi and Kushal Kamal, “On-chip MISR compaction technique to reduce diagnostic effort and test time”, 32nd International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID-19) 2019, Delhi, Jan 2019
- Binod Kumar, Masahiro Fujita and Virendra Singh, “A Methodology for SAT-based Electrical Error Debugging during Post-silicon Validation”, 32nd International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID-19) 2019, Delhi, Jan 2019
- Sandip Ghosal and RK Shyamasundar “A Solution to Confused Deputy Problem Using RWFM Labels” 2nd ISEA International Conference on Security & Privacy (ISEA-SP), January 9-11, 2019
- Amit Pathania, Radhika B S and Rudrapatna Shyamasundar “MySecPol: A Client-Side Policy Language for Safe and Secure Browsing” ICISS 2018 (14th International Conference on Information Systems Security), 16-19 December 2018
- Vishwas Patil and Rk Shyamasundar “Efficacy of the Right-to-be-Forgotten on Facebook” ICISS 2018 (14th International Conference on Information Systems Security), 16-19 December 2018
- Bhagyesh Patil, Parjanya Vyas and R. K. Shyamasundar “SecSmartLock: An Architecture and Protocol for Designing Secure Smart Locks” ICISS 2018 (14th International Conference on Information Systems Security), 16-19 December 2018
- Priyanka Naik, Akash Kanase, Trishal Patel, Mythili Vutukuru “libVNF: Building Virtual Network Functions Made Easy” ACM Symposium on Cloud Computing (SoCC), Carlsbad, CA, October 2018
- Antara Ganguly, Virendra Singh, Rajiv Muralidhar, and Masahiro Fujita, “Memory system requirements for convolutional neural networks”, International Symposium on Memory Systems (MEMSYS-2018), Washington DC, USA, October 2018
- Rinku Shah, Mythili Vutukuru, Purushottam Kulkarni “Cuttlefish: Hierarchical SDN Controllers with Adaptive Offload”, IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP), Cambridge, UK, September 2018
- RK Shyamasundar, NV Narendra Kumar, Abhijit Taware, Parjanya Vyas, An Experimental Flow Secure File System, to be presented at the, accepted at The 17th IEEE International Conference On Trust, Security And Privacy In Computing And Communications, 1-3 Aug 2018.
- Sandip Ghoshal, NV Narendra Kumar and RK Shyamasundar, Static Security Certification of Programs via dynamic Labelling, 15th International Conference on Security and Cryptography, 26-28 July 2018, Porto, Portugal, full proceeding in Primoris
- Radhika BS, NV Narendra Kumar and RK Shyamasundar, FlowConSEAL: Automatic Flow Consistency Analysis of SEAndroid and SELinux Policies, 32nd Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conf. on Data and Applications Security and Privacy , Bergamo, Italy, 16-18 July 2018, Proceedings in LNCS.
- Vishwas Patil and RK Shyamasundar, Role of Apps in Undoing of Privacy Policies on Facebook Ibid., July 2018, proceedings on LNCS.
- Shrikrishna Khedkar, Naren N and RK Shyamasundar, Security Analysis of EMV Protocol and Approaches for Strengthening it, To be presented at ICDCIT 2017, LNCS, Springer Verlag, 10722, pp.69-85, Jan 2018
- Shashank Khobragade, Naren N and Rudrapatna Shyamasundar, Secure Synthesis of IoT via Readers-Writers flow Model, LNCS 10722, pp.86-104, Jan 2018
- RK Shyamasundar, Virendra Singh and Jaideep Vaidya (Eds.), Information System Security, LNCS 10717, December 2017
- Mayukh Rath, Shivali Agarwal, Rudrapatna K Shyamasundar, Ontology Driven NLP Based Classification of Malware Documents, Proc. ICISS 2017, LNCS 10717, pp. 334-346, Dec 2017
- RK Shyamasundar, S Swatish, Deepali Mittal and C. Aakash, SecHadoop: End-to-End Privacy preserving Hadoop, presented at Int. Workshop on Deep Learning and Security Workshop, NUS, 14-15 Dec 2017
- Performance Comparison of State Synchronization Techniques in a Distributed LTE EPC, Pratik Satapathy, Jash Dave, Priyanka Naik, Mythili Vutukuru
IEEE Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks (NFV-SDN), Berlin, Germany, November 2017.
- Mobility-aware VNF Placement in the LTE EPC
Akanksha Patel, Mythili Vutukuru, Dilip Krishnaswamy IEEE Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks (NFV-SDN), Berlin, Germany, November 2017.
- Vamshi Chiluka, Nihita Goel, Naren N and Rudrapatna Shyamasundar, Secure Document Management through Information-Flow Control, 7th Secure Knowledge Management Workshop 2017 (SKM 2017), Oct 6-7 2017, St. Pet. Florida
- Bernard Menzes et al.: ”Design, Implementation and Performance Analysis of Highly Efficient Algorithms for AES Key Retrieval in Access-driven Cache-based Side Channel Attacks”, IACR, 17-19 October 2017
- A Planning Tool for TV White Space Deployments Mahesh Iyer, Mythili Vutukuru EAI International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks (CROWNCOM), Lisbon, Portugal, September 2017.
- Priyanka Naik, Mythili Vutukuru “libVNF: A Framework for Building Scalable High Performance Virtual Network Functions” ACM SIGOPS Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys), Mumbai, India, September 2017.
- Dhantu Buragohain, Abhishek Ghogare, Trishal Patel, Mythili Vutukuru, Purushottam Kulkarni “DiME: A Performance Emulator for Disaggregated Memory Architectures” ACM SIGOPS Asia-Pacific Workshop on Systems (APSys), Mumbai, India, September 2017.
- NV Narendra kumar and RK Shyamasundar, A Complete Generative Label Model for Lattice-based Access Control Models, 15th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods, SEFM 2017, SEFM 2017, Trento, Italy, Sept 4-8 2017, LNCS 10469, 35-53.
- Devolve-Redeem: Hierarchical SDN Controllers with Adaptive Offloading
Rinku Shah, Mythili Vutukuru, Purushottam Kulkarni
Asia-Pacific Workshop on Networking (APNet), Hong Kong, China, August 2017.
- Vishwas Patil and R K Shyamasundar , Privacy as a currency: un-regulated, 14th Conf. on Security and Cryptography ( SECRYPT 2017), 24-26 July 2017 Madrid, Spain
- Vishwas Patil and R K Shyamasundar , Undoing of privacy through innocuous actions, 31st Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec 2017), 19-21 July 2017, Philadelphia, USA
- RK Shyamasundar , NV Narendra Kumar, Priyanka T., Realizing Software Vault on Android Through Information-Flow Control, 22nd IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC 2017) 03-06 July 2017, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- V. Narendra Kumar and R.K. Shyamasundar, Analyzing Protocol Security Through Information-Flow Control, ICDCIT 2017, LNCS 10109, pp 159-171
- V. Narendra Kumar and R.K. Shyamasundar, Dynamic Labelling to Enforce Conformance of Cross Domain Security/Privacy Policies, IBID, pp.183-195
- Shyamasundar R.K., Narendra Kumar N.V., Muttukrishnan Rajarajan, Information-Flow Control for Building Security and Privacy Preserving Hybrid Clouds, IEEE Data Science and Systems,12-14 December 2016, Sydney, pp. 1410-1417
- NV Narendra Kumar and RK Shyamasundar, An End-to-End Privacy Preserving Design of a Map-Reduce Framework, IEEE Data Science and Systems, 12-14 December 2016, Sydney, pp. 1469-1476
- Aman Jain, Sadagoppan N. S., Sunny Kumar Lohani, Mythili Vutukuru, A Comparison of SDN and NFV for Re-designing the LTE Packet Core, IEEE Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks, Palo Alto, CA, November 2016.
- Priyanka Naik, Dilip Kumar Shaw, Mythili Vutukuru, NFVPerf: Online Performance Monitoring and Bottleneck Detection for NFV, IEEE Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks, Palo Alto, CA, November 2016.
- Raj, T. Das, S. Hote and A. Gumaste, “Load Balancing in Very Large Data-Centers: The FISSON Approach,” IEEE ICCCRI, (Intl. Conf. on Cloud Computing Research and Innovation), Singapore, May 2016. (Best paper award nomination).
- Ashokkumar C, Ravi Prakash Giri (3rd Btech), Bernard Menezes, Highly Efficient Algorithms for AES Key Retrieval in Cache Access Attacks, First IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (EuroS&P), Sarrbrucken Germany, March 2016
- Bernard Menzes et al: “Two for the price of one: A combined browser defense against XSS and clickjacking”, IEEE Int. Conf. on Computing, Networking and Communications, Kauai, Hawai, USA, Feb. 15-18, 2016
- Bhatnagar, A. Kumar, Ratan K Ghosh, RK Shyamasundar “A Framework of Community Inspired Distributed Message Dissemination and Emergency Alert Response System over Smart Phones,”IEEE COMSNETS, Jan. 2016, Bengaluru
- Susheel, N.V.Narendra Kumar, R.K.Shyamasundar “Secure Data Sharing in Web Application Development Frameworks like Django ThroughInformation Flow Control” 11th International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS), 2015, LNCS, 9478, pages 551-561, December 2015
- NV Narendra Kumar, RK Shyamasundar “Dynamic Labelling for Analyzing Security Protocols,” 22nd ACM Conf. on Computer and Communication Security,2015, Denver, Colorado,12-16 October 2015
- NV Narendra Kumar, RK Shyamasundar “Labelled Mobile Ambients Model for Information Flow Security in Distributed Systems,” 8th International Conference on Security in Information Networks (ACM Digital Library),2015, Sochi, Russia, 8-11 Sept 2015
- RKS: Role security Models for Cyber Security, Keynote, National Workshop on Recent Advancements and Challenges in Cyber Security, Coimbatore 5 Jan 2018.
- RKS: Algorithmic Architectures for End-to-End Security of Systems: Challenges, ICDCN 2018, AADDA Workshop, 3 Jan 2018, Varanasi.
- RKS: Undoing Privacy, 3rd Conference on New Generation Computing Technologies, 31 Oct 2017, Dehradun.